David is a partner in Burke & Eisner, P.A. He joined in 1995 after being admitted to the New Hampshire Bar, and Federal District Court in New Hampshire in 1994. He is the lead attorney in Burke & Eisner’s Cerebral Palsy and Pharmaceutical liability practice. He is a member of the New Hampshire Bar Association, New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association, American Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA) and the Medical Negligence Section of ATLA.
- Admitted to practice in State of New Hampshire and District of New Hampshire Federal Court in 1994.
- Member of New Hampshire Bar Association, New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association, and American Trial Lawyers Association.
- Joined Burke & Eisner in 1994 and helped grow the personal injury, medical malpractice and pharmaceutical liability practice beginning in about 1997.
- Undergraduate: University of Montana 1991
- Law School: Seattle University 1994